Working at Kyocera Senco EMEA
Kyocera Senco EMEA, a division of the global conglomerate Kyocera (Kyoto, Japan), specializes in providing top-tier professional fastener solutions for the construction, automotive, and industrial sectors. Our product line includes tools, fasteners, compressors, and accessories, with offices and a strong presence in most European countries. We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and process-driven Data Quality Manager to join our Commercial Finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is passionate about ensuring the highest standards of data quality and compliance across our organization.
Data Quality Manager – fulltime
Location: Lelystad, Netherlands (with EMEA-wide responsibilities, work from home flexibility)
As our Data Quality Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in maintaining and improving data quality across the organization. Dive into the data, identify inconsistencies, and collaborate with various departments to optimize processes and elevate our data quality standards.
- Analyze data to identify missing entries and inconsistencies
- Design and maintain reports on data quality KPIs, ensuring timely follow-up
- Collaborate with functionally responsible departments to complete data records
- Support process management, ensuring processes result in the necessary data
- Maintain data quality for compliance-related matters
- Develop and implement a robust data rights management system
- Act as a flying doctor indicating key shortcomings in data and supporting functionally responsible teams to improve quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch considered a plus
- Knowledge of Fasteners or the Construction Industry in general considered a plus
- Meticulous and thorough, with strong attention to detail
- Methodical and process-driven, with a keen sense for process optimization
- Intrinsic motivation and self-starter
- Not afraid of ambiguity
- Excel savvy; pivots, XLOOKUP/VLOOKUP, SUMIFS are well known
- Familiarity with SAP is considered a plus
What we offer
- The possibility to join a healthy global company
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in an informal energetic club with ditto colleagues
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization and its results
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A steep learning curve regarding BI, business integration, pricing
- Flexibility regarding working from home
You will be working in close collaboration with IT where Master Data is functionally maintained. In addition you’ll be in close contact to all functional owners of data including sales, marketing, operations, purchasing, legal & finance.
Join our dedicated Commercial Finance team and help us improve and maintain our data quality and compliance as we continue to grow and expand throughout the EMEA region. If you’re a motivated individual who is passionate about data management and process optimization, we would love to hear from you!
How to apply?
Please send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. If you have any substantive questions about the position, please contact Rutger Rotgans (Commercial Finance Manager) email: firstname.lastname@example.org