Kyocera Senco is a well-known name in the international construction world. We distribute high-quality industrial nail, staple and screw systems as well as fasteners and related consumables for the construction and woodworking industries to all European countries, the Middle East and Africa. So you can say that bonding is our profession. Next to our central headquarters in Lelystad, we therefore have a large number of affilitates within Europe.
To help accelerate our digital transformation, we are looking for a
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist EMEA
who will elaborate, implement and follow up various digital marketing projects in support of the Digital Project Manager EMEA implementing the digital transformation strategy. Amongst others, you will help building our new website and webshop linked to UX, SEO, CDP and conversion.
You will also follow up on data pool platforms, continuously improve the performance of our social media channels and initiate online marketing campaigns that increase web traffic. You will cooperate on developing new online functionalities for our brand portal and DAM system as well as to the data optimization related.
Next to this you will assist and train the individual markets in the development of their local digital ecosystem.
Finally, you help to continuously drive digital innovation within the company, evaluate new technologies & trends and are actively involved in the implementation of digital tools improving customer experience throughout the online customer journey.
· Bachelor degree in digital marketing and/or communication
· Passionate digital native who is eager to learn and likes pioneering
· Good knowledge of social media, related analytics tools and best practices
· Familiar with CMS (WordPress) and Google marketing tools as well as with the creation of audiences (custom, targeted), conversion goals and pixel management
· Practical knowledge of SEO & SEA and e-mail marketing is a plus
· Is able to focus in a change environment and has a pan-European mind set
· Fluent in local language(s) and English (verbal/writing)
· Puts the customer first
· Takes ownership and is pro-active and creative
· Dares to question existing processes and concepts
· Team player who can work autonomously when required
Working at Kyocera Senco…
…is working in an informal and professional environment with an enthusiastic team of colleagues. In addition to a good salary, we offer a good package of fringe benefits and opportunities for personal development and growth.
Are you excited?
Have you read this vacancy a few times and you know very well that you are the one who will build success and the future with us. Then we would like to get to know you. Of course a CV is very important to us, but we would also like to read why you should be our new colleague. Would you like to spend a day with our and possibly your new colleagues? That is also one of the possibilities.
Do you still have substantive questions about the position, which you would like to have answered first? Then you can contact Casper Veltman 06 13342885. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time